“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
sleepy
Exactly how I'm feeling now. :( Super shag everyday despite not doing many experiments. I don't know why I'm so shag too but I'm super tired. Opening my eyes seems like a chore. Can barely stay awake to type this entry.
Weekends burnt out fast too. Really fast. Oh, did I mention I'm taking piano lessons from Yilian? Well, I'm learning basics. Really fundamental basics. Don't know what I'm gonna do with it but I guess I'll play eventually? *key: eventually
I'm also involved in a CCA. I know, I didn't mention it. Didn't think to, in fact. I'm in this CCA called VAO which basically stands for Vets As One. I'm in for SEAL points (CCA points) but getting to know my juniors is pretty cool too. (I'm the only year 3 there.)
I've also clarified my feelings with Justin. That turned out to be the longest conversation I ever had with him. He's a nice guy so I'm glad things ended on a nice note. (If you're interested in the conversation, ask for it and I'll show you.)
Overall, life's been going great. I don't have time to be upset about Justin's rejection and what not so everything's really cool. Not that I'm really that upset anyway. I'm not exactly happy about it but I don't feel as hurt as expected. I guess I'm weird huh.
Alright. Eyes are definitely closing. Goodnights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment