What's the point of studying?
Because seriously, what's the point? Does good grades 100% guarantee you a job? No. It just gives you a higher chance. Ultimately, you still have to depend on the way you present yourself, your self-image.
So man, these days I keep going to band. AND I DON'T STUDY ANYMORE.
My mum's right though. I SHOULD stop going band.
Or rather, if I want to go band, then at least I SHOULD start studying.
But I don't.
And yet I still go.
What a wonderful me.
At this rate, I'm really gonna be screwed upside down and over.
Os coming in 4 months. Even Yilian's starting to work hard.
It's time I woke up, isn't it?
I can't have the best of two sides.
And Sheryl, I'm glad you're taking my advice.
IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE.
It was a long time ago.
I hope this really works out though.
Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment